Sunday, March 16, 2014

Some people...

Posted by austenfan at 3/16/2014 08:56:00 PM
Some people are just musically gifted. Don't you agree? I know several people who seem to be gifted when it comes to music - be it singing, playing the guitar, or the piano. If given the chance, I think that person can even buy hohner harmonica online from guitar center and learn how to play it without any knowledge beforehand. Are you one of those people?

It makes me wonder if hard work can beat innate talent. Is the drive to learn enough to make a person better than someone who's just naturally good at it? Of course, most of us would like to think so. Anyway, I haven't made any real effort to learn how to play a musical instrument so I can't really defend that theory. Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare