Friday, March 21, 2014

Connection problems

Posted by austenfan at 3/21/2014 08:37:00 PM
What should you do when you have really slow internet connection? Although I'm internet savvy and know how to find solutions for simple things tech-related, I can't seem to figure out how to make fix my internet connection problem.

I've tried a lot. I've unplugged and re-plugged the modem several times. I deleted all files from my browser which could be slowing down my connection. I even disabled the firewall! All the others who share the same connection as me don't seem to have any problem. Any more tips on how to speed up my connection?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare