Monday, February 17, 2014

Getting on the diet

Posted by austenfan at 2/17/2014 09:21:00 PM
For the past year, I've been telling myself over and over again that I should start getting on a diet. Sadly, I've yet to start taking it seriously. I always find myself making excuses and putting off my diet plan for another day. Yeah, that didn't really get me anywhere.

So, hopefully, this time, I'll start making healthier choices when it comes to what I eat. I'm not making any promises, but I really, really want (and need) to do this. And if I'm gonna do it, I need all the motivation (even if it is self-motivation) that I can get!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare