Monday, January 13, 2014

Time for some adventure?

Posted by austenfan at 1/13/2014 05:42:00 PM
Everyone who knows me knows that I'm, like, the opposite of sporty, if there's such a term for that. Trekking, camping... these things aren't really for me. I don't know why. Hmm, actually I have a lot of reasons... I'm just not sure if they're legit ones or just excuses. I'm not sure if I really don't like doing them or I'm just scared of trying them. Then again, people change. The things I hated yesterday could be something fun for me after several months or so. I remember not liking the taste of white chocolate before. But now? I love it! I still prefer milk chocolate, though. :)

Interests change, I guess. Maybe one day, I'll suddenly buy Reid industrial supplies and try if I'm any good at less-than-girly activities. Yes, maybe it's time for a change. To try things I didn't consider before. As for when I'll be doing it, that's still something I've yet to decide on.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare