Monday, January 13, 2014

Managing your finances

Posted by austenfan at 1/13/2014 03:56:00 PM
I don't consider myself as a shopaholic. Sometimes, I do give in to a little impulse buying, but that's about it. You'd think if I had that much discipline, I would be good in managing my finances. Unfortunately... not. I won't say I'm bad at it, but I haven't really saved up as much as I want to. I'm thinking it has more to do with my not having a definite plan. I should probably make some sort of outline for my plans for my finances.

The problem is, I don't know how. Haha. What should I include there? I know the basics - how much to save, target savings by the end of the month/year.. I don't what else I need to put there, though. Any ideas?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare