Sunday, January 26, 2014

iTunes clean-up mode

Posted by austenfan at 1/26/2014 10:26:00 PM
I've been doing some cleaning in my iTunes library this past weeks - deleting the songs I don't listen to anymore and adding new songs to the list. If it's going to be in my iPod, it has to be something that I like listening to a lot, right?

I don't have a criteria or some sort of standard for the songs that I listen to. When I hear it, I just know that I like it. At times, I don't like it right away. It can take up to three to four times before a song grows on me. I'm not particular about the instruments used too. The band can use an olympus portable ls 10 at guitar center and that won't even change my opinion about the song. When the song gives me what I want or like, then I'll take it. Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare