Thursday, December 26, 2013

Vacation blues

Posted by austenfan at 12/26/2013 02:42:00 PM
These no work days should be full of easy, breezy, happy thoughts, but at times, I find myself reflecting on my past actions and future plans. Although I recently received an advise to just 'enjoy the present', I can't help but think of certain things... future plans and the things that need to be done to see the fulfillment of said plans.

Is this normal? Sometimes, I think I'm too old for my age. I tend to worry about things frequently. Yes, I'm a big worrier. Yes, I know it's bad. It's hard to stop doing it, though. The best way to cope with it is to make plans... make plans and push through with them.

Afterwards, hopefully, comes the stress-free, merrymaking days! Happy holidays, everyone!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare