Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Daily playlist

Posted by austenfan at 11/06/2013 09:25:00 PM
I don't have a playlist on my mp3 player. It's not because I don't want to listen to the same songs everyday, because I actually do that. I just have this weird idea that I would tire of my favorite songs more easily if I group them all in a single playlist. Yes, I know it's weird, but it makes sense to me.

Are you a music enthusiast too? Do you love it so much that look for the akg c519 price at musicians friend regularly? I'm not that big of a fan myself, but I do know some people who could possibly love music so much that they'd spend most of their free time looking up music equipment online!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare