Monday, July 29, 2013

Shiny, pretty things

Posted by austenfan at 7/29/2013 06:18:00 PM
Yes, I'm not the type to wear a lot of accessories to make myself look pretty. That doesn't an that when I see shiny, pretty things like a sterling silver necklace, I would just ignore it and not even pause for a while to admire its beauty. I'm a sucker for those kinds of girly things too! :)

I think every girl secretly wants to given pretty things as gifts, as much as the tomboy types would likely disagree. I don't think we can help it - to be attracted to shiny and pretty jewelry. It's kinda like your first instinct, when presented with these things, that you'd go 'ooh-ing' and 'aah-ing' over them.

So, if you're to be given something like them as gifts, then enjoy it! And don't bother denying your glee!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare