Monday, May 20, 2013

Guitar lessons?

Posted by austenfan at 5/20/2013 11:45:00 PM
I know quite a lot of people who can play the guitar. You'd think that if my friends know how to play guitar, I'd get interested in playing it too, right? That's not the case, though. I'm not sure why, but I've never been patient when it comes to learning how to play a musical instrument.

I've tried learning how to play the piano before, but gave up on it after some time. If you really want to learn how to play the guitar, though, I think it would be better to take guitar lessons. Before that, better buy a guitar or look for ways on how to save on classical guitars. It's better to have your own rather than to borrow it from someone else.

Practice hard!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare