Sunday, April 14, 2013

Summer activities

Posted by austenfan at 4/14/2013 11:55:00 AM
So, have you thought of what types of activities you'd like to pursue this summer? I haven't yet but I know of several new hobbies that sound interesting. Let's list them up!

1. Learn more about stocks!
   - I know. I'm not sure if this really qualifies as a hobby, but this will come in pretty handy if I ever decide to try my hand with the stock exchange. It's very practical to learn it.

2. Learn how to bake!
   - I've been meaning to do this for quite some time, but I've never had the time or the resources to actually push through with it.

3. Try a totally different kind of sport!
   - Maybe I could try learning how to play tennis? Or maybe I could learn how to ride a horse and be like the equestrian I see on TV? Yeah, that sounds too unrealistic, but well, still worth a try. Haha.

4. Get back on with my weight loss plan!
   - I don't think I need to explain this. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare