Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some things...

Posted by austenfan at 1/12/2013 09:52:00 PM
There are some things that I know well about and then there are those things that I probably have zero knowledge on. For example, I have no idea how the game rugby is played. I've never seen the game played before and don't know anything about the rules involved in it. Another thing I don't know anything about is the things men do when it comes to fixing the house. I don't know what a t slot is. I don't know how to properly hammer a nail onto the wall. I guess it's better to just leave those kind of stuff with the guys. Haha.

I think that's just natural. Nobody expects us to know everything, right?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare