Friday, November 2, 2012

Need to save up!

Posted by austenfan at 11/02/2012 09:29:00 PM
What ever happened to my big plan of saving up? The more clothes and shoes that I see, the more I seem to forget my 'saving up' plan. Haha. I need to exercise self-restraint!

What do you do to stop yourself from impulse buying? Some would say not to bring your credit card or too much cash. How about when you really plan on buying something, but don't want to overdo it and buy excessive amounts of clothing/items that you don't really need? For example, before you buy silver coins, think hard before doing it. Do you really need it? Do you just want it?

I hope I get to practice what I'm talking about right now for tomorrow's shopping spree! Haha.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare