Thursday, November 22, 2012

Major house cleaning coming up!

Posted by austenfan at 11/22/2012 11:08:00 PM
A major house cleaning is really a must for me! My room is just too messy that sometimes I keep having to search my room for an item that I need since I can't find it easily. Also, I think there's something wrong with my kitchen! It's not draining properly.

Do you know a lot about kitchen sinks? Do you have any idea on why my drainage won't work properly? It still drains the liquid, but at a slower pace than usual. I really need help here. Maybe I need to look at some home living magazines so that I can become better at these domestic chores. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare