Thursday, November 22, 2012

Getting really sleepy...

Posted by austenfan at 11/22/2012 10:51:00 PM
These past couple of weeks have been my most tiring weeks so far. That's why I don't think I've had any decent amount of sleep in a long time. By decent, I mean at least eight hours. Haha.

When I was in college, not getting enough sleep was just fine with me. It's nothing out of the ordinary. But now, as I get older, I'm beginning to realize how precious my sleeping hours are. As much as possible, I don't want to give them up. Of course, that's hard to do especially if you're addicted to the internet (like me). For example, right now, I should be sleeping, but here I am still typing away my blog entry. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare