Sunday, October 7, 2012

Good chick flicks

Posted by austenfan at 10/07/2012 11:43:00 PM
Watching chick flicks has got to be one of the most relaxing ways to pass time, particularly when you're stressed about something. It makes you laugh, while at the same time, making you feel all girly, romantic, and optimistic for true love. Haha.

I know. That sounded cheesy, but what can I do? I love love stories! :) I'm about to watch The Ugly Truth and Crazy, Stupid Love. I've heard good things about them. I hope they're as good as the reviews!

If you're a fan of romantic comedy movies, then maybe you'll have a few favorite movies to share?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare