Sunday, October 28, 2012

For nursing and med students...

Posted by austenfan at 10/28/2012 12:16:00 AM
If you're studying for a degree in the medical field, then you'll probably be wearing scrubs later on. Whenever I see actors wearing scrubs on TV, I always think they look cute. Then again, I don't know if that has something to do with the scrubs they wear or if the actors themselves are just plain ute. Haha.

I'm not sure about the specifics when it comes to scrubs, but if ever you might need it, then you can buy plus size scrubs here. I wonder how the actors feel when they wear scrubs. Do they think its dorky? Or do they feel all serious and intelligent whenever they wear it? I guess I have to be an actor myself to find out! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare