Sunday, September 23, 2012

Must sleep early

Posted by austenfan at 9/23/2012 09:53:00 PM
I should really start sleeping early during Sundays. That is, if I don't want to be late for work the next day. Traffic's just so bad on Mondays that I need to leave earlier than usual to get to work on time. Our company has its own time and attendance software, so I can't really cheat if I get there late. Not that I was planning to cheat, anyway! Haha. I'll just try to wake up earlier than I'm used to.

How about you? Do you always get to work on time? Do you sleep early during Sundays, too? Although I'm here talking about sleeping early on Sundays, I rarely get to do that. I always end up sleeping around midnight (or even later). I'm not really sure why. Maybe I'm just making the most out of my weekend. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare