Sunday, September 9, 2012

Must shop for shoes!

Posted by austenfan at 9/09/2012 09:36:00 PM
I really need to buy a new pair of shoes. I've had mine for a long time and I'm not sure how much longer it'll last. I'm not too particular when it comes to shoes, but I would definitely prefer if it would be comfortable to wear without being too pricey. I don't want to have to look for the best heel pain relief after wearing it for a whole day. Also, it wouldn't hurt if the shoes can go with most of what I have in my wardrobe. So, I guess vibrant colored shoes are out, then? Haha.

What shoe brand would you recommend? Nothing too expensive, please!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare