Sunday, September 23, 2012

Loving travel blogs!

Posted by austenfan at 9/23/2012 09:48:00 PM
Lately, I've been browsing several travel blogs. Without noticing it, I end up spending a lot of time reading their blog entries about their experiences in going to different parts of the country, and even overseas! Then, I end up wishing I'll be able to travel to all those places too, someday. :)

Wow, it must be nice to just be able to book a flight and go wherever it is you want to go without a care about your work schedule and the expenses. Haha. I know that doesn't really happen in real life to normal people like me, though. Still, most of the time, even celebrities are too busy to squeeze in a vacation in between their shootings and promotional tours. I guess it really is hard to just travel whenever you just feel like you want to. I shouldn't feel too bad. :)

By the way, if you own a travel blog, give me the link and I'll try to drop by. I love reading all about travel adventures!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare