Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hair problems

Posted by austenfan at 9/16/2012 10:23:00 PM
I have no idea what to do with my hair. That's not quite right, actually. I have a lot of ideas on what I want to do with my hair. I just don't know which one I should pick. Haha.

Earlier this year, I had my hair colored. Now, the hair color is almost halfway the length of my hair, so I'm thinking I want to have it colored again. On the other hand, I want to have a hair rebonding treatment too! However, I can't have my hair rebonded and colored at the same time or else it'll get damaged, based from what I heard.

Now, I'm thinking of getting a keratin treatment to smoothen my hair. Ever tried or heard of it? What can you say about it?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare