Sunday, September 23, 2012

Easy recipes

Posted by austenfan at 9/23/2012 09:16:00 PM
I'm happy to say that I've already cooked my first ever dish weeks ago (chicken adobo). However, I did that with the help of my parents so that doesn't completely count as my own doing, right?

Anyway, I need to learn how to cook within the week! Do you know of some easy and quick to do recipes? For a beginner like me, I think it would be wise to just stick with the basics and not plan on cooking those dishes I see at Master Chef on TV. That would be too ambitious. Haha.

If you find a site that has some easy recipes on it, let me know!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare