Sunday, September 30, 2012

Earphones or speakers?

Posted by austenfan at 9/30/2012 04:43:00 PM
Whenever you watch movies using your laptop, which do you prefer, hearing it on the speakers or using your earphones? For me, it depends on the situation. There are times when I'm too lazy and just want to lie down while watching. In that case, I need to use the speakers. Sometimes, though, when the audio quality is too low, I need to use my earphones to understand what's happening in the show/movie.

How about you? Which do you prefer? Of course, it you bought your new akg headphones at musicians friend just days before, you'd probably want to use that to check if it works as good as it looks. I guess it really depends on the person's personality. If you want your audio to be really loud, then go with speakers!

Enjoy your movie marathon!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare