Monday, August 6, 2012

TV problems

Posted by austenfan at 8/06/2012 12:17:00 AM
I really want to replace the TV I have in my room with a new one. The screen's so small that I can't read the subtitles whenever I watch Korean dramas. Plus, the picture quality of the shows aren't good, either. Hmm, I should probably blame our cable provider for that. Haha.

Anyway, when I get to save up and manage to have some spare cash, I want to buy a new TV for my room. I wonder how much it would cost. Do I need to buy a mounting bracket for tv too? I guess that depends on the available space in my room. I'd better do some cleaning up first and check where I can place it.

Then again, it's not that urgent. I'll probably buy a new tv months (or maybe years) from now. The one I have now still works fine. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare