Monday, August 6, 2012

Must save up!

Posted by austenfan at 8/06/2012 12:06:00 AM
If I want to be able to buy a new laptop soon (and I really want to), then I need to start getting serious on managing my finances properly. I have to stop spending my money on things that I don't need (much).

Hmm, how do I go about doing this, anyway? Some of the ways I know of are to:

  1. Stop dining out. Well, not really stop, but to eat in cheaper places. :)
  2. Temporarily stay away from cinemas. Movie tickets are just too pricey right now. And let's not talk about the popcorn and drinks!
  3. Make a list of the things I spend my money on. I used to do this before, but laziness stepped in. Haha. I guess I need to start doing it again.
Fighting! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare