Saturday, August 11, 2012

Love concerts?

Posted by austenfan at 8/11/2012 11:29:00 PM
If you have, then you probably know all about the instruments and equipment needed whenever bands are on gigs/concerts. As for me, since I don't usually attend concerts/live performances, I don't know anything about  these things. I've never even seen a fishman loudbox mini before. I only know that it's used as an amplifier.

The one and only concert I've been to is Maroon 5's last year. And I wouldn't have gone to that one if I'm not obsessed about Adam Levine. Haha.

Have you gone to a lot of concerts before? Which one's your favorite?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare