Sunday, August 5, 2012

KDrama bug

Posted by austenfan at 8/05/2012 10:33:00 PM
Yes, I've caught the KDrama bug again. I find myself watching episode upon episode of this Korean series, without any regard to the time, even if it's way past midnight. This is what I hate when watching these Korean dramas. You won't be able to help yourself from watching it until you finish it.

But then again, that probably goes for all the other series that I watch, not just for KDramas particularly. Haha. The problem lies with me and how I easily get affected by the shows that I watch.

I'm off to find more KDramas to get addicted to, then. I know, I know. I should stop. I will... after another episode or so. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare