Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Credit cards are a must?

Posted by austenfan at 8/21/2012 08:47:00 PM
Before, I never imagined myself getting a credit card. If you've read Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series, then you probably know my reasons for not wanting to get a card. Haha. But now, I'm beginning to change my mind. I must admit that using credit cards does have some advantages.

You won't need to have cash with you all the time. You can use your credit card whenever you need to make a new purchase. Then, there are the gadget installment promos. You can buy a laptop, then just pay it in an installment basis. Pretty neat, right?

I don't know much about how to choose the best credit card, though. You could try reading about spendsmart mastercard or some other type of credit card in the internet. However, be sure to take in consideration your needs and lifestyle when choosing a card. That way, you'll maximize your use of your chosen card!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare