Sunday, August 5, 2012

Celebrity houses

Posted by austenfan at 8/05/2012 11:39:00 PM
Have you ever seen an episode of MTV Cribs or any one of those shows which features the homes of popular celebrities? Aren't you just amazed at how fabulous their houses are? Seriously, if I have a house like one of those, I'd probably stay at home most of the time. Haha.

Even their bathrooms are so spacious - maybe even double the size of my bedroom. Some of the houses even have a vintage bath tub, which totally complements the style of their bathrooms.

This is why I always enjoy reading magazines that cover these celebrity houses. Yes, it makes me envious, but that's only normal, I guess. :)

Have you seen pictures of celebrity houses? Which one's your favorite?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare