Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sporty?

Posted by austenfan at 7/08/2012 11:30:00 PM
I've never been the sporty type. It's not for lack of trying, believe me. I guess me and sports just don't get along well together. Haha.

So, don't expect there to be sports trophies bearing my name displayed in our house. Come to think of it, my parents aren't sporty either so I guess, there's no reason for us to have any sports trophies at all.

Is it really due to my innate lack of skills in sports, though? Or have I just not tried hard enough to be any good at it? For those of you who are good at sports, how did you came to be how you are now? Did it take a lot of practice and effort? Did it come naturally to you?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare