Monday, July 9, 2012

Play music?

Posted by austenfan at 7/09/2012 12:03:00 AM
I love music. I like listening to all kinds of songs - pop, rock, mellow, alternative - as long as I like the melody and/or the lyrics. Creating music, though? That's a completely different story.

I'm not really familiar with musical terms, instruments, and anything involved in composing songs. So if you ask me if I've seen the latest model of the ac15hw1, I'd probably have nothing to tell you about it. Ask anyone who belongs in a band about it, though, and a minute's probably not enough for them to finish discussing it. Haha.

Who says you have to be an expert to love music, anyway? :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare