Sunday, July 29, 2012

Olympics season!

Posted by austenfan at 7/29/2012 09:49:00 PM
The Olympics 2012 has begun! Are you excited for it? I confess that I'm not much of a sports buff, but I do enjoy watching a tennis match from time to time (especially if Nadal is playing). Tennis is a pretty interesting game to watch for me. Maybe because I understand the rules (mostly, not all of it), unlike boxing which just leaves me feeling completely clueless on how the winner is selected. Haha.

Have you already seen a lot of games from the Olympics? Have you seen the players? Were any of them wearing titanium sports necklace? I heard that it has a lot of benefits for athletes! I haven't tried wearing it, though, so I can't really speak from experience. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare