Sunday, July 1, 2012

British accents = LOVE

Posted by austenfan at 7/01/2012 10:29:00 PM
What is it with guys with British accents that turns every girl into a giggling teenager? Yes, I'm guilty of this too!

May it be a character in a book that I'm currently or a movie that I happen to see while switching channels, these British guys come across as someone... more attractive, I guess. Maybe it's because that's how the author of the book wants the readers to the character as. Maybe I'm just easily affected and persuaded to feel the same way. Haha.

Why all this talk about British accents, anyway? One word. Klaus.

Can't wait for the 4th season of Vampire Diaries!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare