Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weight management... again.

Posted by austenfan at 6/12/2012 10:56:00 AM
Sorry. I know I always talk about wanting to lose weight, but have never been able to do it very effectively. It's just so hard to stick with a diet plan! This time, though, I think I'll be off to a good start!

On top of trying to lose weight, I'm also cutting down on my food expenses... which means, the less food I buy, the less calories I consume, the less weight I gain, right? That's why, this time, I have a good feeling that my plan will be effective. :)

Our weighing balance ran out of battery, though, so I can't monitor my weight fluctuations yet. I hope I haven't gained much!

Here's to hoping that my weight loss + saving up plans push through!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare