Sunday, June 10, 2012

Starting a web site?

Posted by austenfan at 6/10/2012 11:28:00 PM
Are you planning on starting a web site soon? Then, you better prepare and read all about it first. When I first started blogging, I was a bit overwhelmed. I didn't know anything about blog marketing and all that other blogging technical terms. All I know was that I wanted to write and that I wanted people to read what I write.
It didn't matter much to me if my blog was popular or not. I wanted people to come to my blog, but that is, if they're interested in what I have to say. Haha.

If you're thinking of starting your own site, you can always use a free web site creator. There are a lot of those available in the internet. Once you know more about web design, you can tweak your site or even make a new one using your own skills.

I've been blogging for about three years, but I still know only a little about the technical aspects of blogging. I just continue to post blog entries. Haha. I'll try to learn some blogging tricks, though, to improve this blog's design. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare