Sunday, June 10, 2012

New wardrobe?

Posted by austenfan at 6/10/2012 10:29:00 PM
I want a new set of clothes! I'm kind of getting tired of wearing pants and shirts. Yes, they're comfortable, but they're not very fashionable, right? I've never been called fashionable before, but it'll be nice to give it a try. Haha.

However, every time I hear the sound of barcode scanners when I make a purchase, I can't help but feel a little bit guilty for how much I'm spending on things that I don't really need that much. I shouldn't think like that, though. I mean, clothing is a basic necessity, after all.

I'll try to spend as little as possible, anyway. I still want to save up for those amazing vacation trips that I want! :)

Any suggestions for my new wardrobe?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare