Sunday, June 17, 2012

Make up?

Posted by austenfan at 6/17/2012 10:26:00 PM
Someone once told me that I should try putting on make-up, even just a little of it. Believe me, I also want try using make-up. The problem is, I don't know why. Yes, you heard that right. A twentysomething girl who doesn't know how to put on make-up. I can do the basics, though (I think) - like putting on some lipstick, a bit of eyeshadow. That's about it. I don't know anything about eyeliners, lining my eyebrows, and all those other make-up necessities

I don't even know what air brush make up is. Haha. Is it really weird of me to not know these things? I don't know why I haven't tried to learn them. It's not like I don't like wearing make up.

Hmm, I should probably start watching those 'How to Put On Make-up' Youtube videos online! Maybe it's time for me to be a girly girl. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare