Sunday, June 17, 2012

Glasses or contacts?

Posted by austenfan at 6/17/2012 09:57:00 PM
I should be wearing glasses. The problem is, I just don't feel comfortable whenever I wear them. I know, it just takes getting used to, but still, it's hard to go about your normal business when you feel a bit distracted so I often go without them.

What do you think about eyeglasses? Do you like wearing them or would you prefer to wear contacts? I haven't tried the latter, but it looks like it'll be even more uncomfortable to wear than eyeglasses. Have you tried wearing them? How does it feel?


Anyway, have you ever tried wearing glasses just because you wanted to see how you look like wearing them? I tried it before when I was a kid! Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare