Sunday, May 6, 2012

Need a new look!

Posted by austenfan at 5/06/2012 10:45:00 PM
Have you ever felt like you're tired of wearing the same type of clothes again and again? I'm not exactly tired of what I usually wear. I'm just wondering how I would look like if I were to change how I usually look. What if I wear hip hop clothing? Will I look good with it or will I just look weird? Haha.

Whenever I see outfits at the mall, I get wistful and think of how I would look if I were to wear a dress. I'm more of a shirt and pants kind of girl, so I'm sure people would be surprised to see me wearing it. I don't know whether it will be a good kind of surprise, though.

Anyway, before I think of getting a new look, I should probably check to see if it's within my budget. I need to save up first before I can get to wear all those cute dresses and skirts. And of course, I must get on with my weight loss plan! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare