Saturday, May 26, 2012

Need new clothes!

Posted by austenfan at 5/26/2012 09:51:00 PM
I really should get new clothes. Not that I'm vain or anything, but I haven't bought a new shirt or pants for a long time. There's a reason for that, of course. You guessed it - cash. Haha. I know, I'll be able to get cheap clothes if I only know where to buy them. Believe me, I'll start looking for those cheap yet high (or medium) quality clothes!

What do you think of wearing custom tshirts? I would probably want to have one made if I ever get creative and inspired enough to think of something good to put on it. Haha. Have you had one made for you? What does it say?

I'm not good at these kinds of things so I might have to ask a friend what to put on it. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare