Sunday, May 20, 2012

Focused

Posted by austenfan at 5/20/2012 08:24:00 PM
This past week had me thinking about the plans that I should make. I still don't have a definite career plan, just a general idea of what I want to do. I said to myself before that "I'm still young. I can figure out what I want to do as I go along. In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy and see where this career path will lead me to."

Now, I think it's time to get more serious - to really be specific on what I want and have to do. I'm not saying that I'm gonna be all uptight and refuse to just let go and have fun. But, I have to make sure that the things I do will take me closer to my goals. I need to be focused and not forget what it is I have to do.

Whoa, I sound so serious. Haha. Anyway, here's to making plans and fulfilling all our goals!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare