Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wishing for more vacation trips

Posted by austenfan at 4/22/2012 12:54:00 PM
It's been a week after my our Bohol trip, but I still find myself thinking and feeling nostalgic over it. I miss the calmness of Bohol. I miss lounging by the hotel's chairs and rustic tables while listening to the gentle lapping of the waves at the beach.

Now, I understand why some people get so addicted to traveling that they schedule trips with their friends whenever they could. I would do it too, if I had enough funds and free time! Traveling can indeed make one feel a different kind of happiness. It's like the more places you've had the chance to explore, the more you know of their culture, and the more you develop as a person. That sounds terribly sentimental, I know, but it's true.

I should start making a list of my "places to see" and also, start saving up for more of those trips!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare