Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweeter the second time around?

Posted by austenfan at 4/01/2012 10:02:00 PM
Yep, anyone who reads this blog would know that I'm a big hopeless romantic. I love reading love stories. Call me cheesy, but I won't deny it - love stories make me feel all warm and happy inside. :) One of my most favorite themes on love stories is the kind where two people who got separated for some period of time find their way back to each other.

There's just something romantic about trying to fix things between two people and getting them back together - stronger and better than ever, right? I can imagine the guy searching for the girl, looking at different address signs, as he searches for the girl's house. Haha. I haven't read anything like that, though. I just made that one up.

How about you? What are your favorite love stories?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare