Sunday, April 22, 2012

Play the piano?

Posted by austenfan at 4/22/2012 09:03:00 PM
When I was a child, I tried to learn how to play the piano. At first, I was so excited to actually own one, to be able to press the keys whenever I wanted to. However, as the lessons progressed, I grew tired of it. I decided to just learn it on my own.

Of course, nothing came out of that. I stopped practicing and later on, lost interest in it. Maybe it was because my keyboard wasn't as grand as Nord Keyboards. Maybe it was just that I became too focused on other things - like playing with girly toys. Haha.

How about you? Have you ever tried playing the piano? Are you any good at it?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare