Sunday, April 22, 2012

Machines and bearings

Posted by austenfan at 4/22/2012 11:04:00 PM
I admit, even though I'm an engineer, sometimes it's hard for me to visualize how machines and their parts work. So, if someone just mentions something about a linear bearing to me without any kind of illustration, I don't think I'd understand it. I know, I really need to study more about these things!

How about you? Are there some topics that you're just at a loss when they come up in your conversation with others? How does it feel? It's a bit frustrating, right?

Yeah, it can be irritating when people start talking about things that you don't know about. That's why it's better to stock up on your knowledge so you can avoid facing that kind of situation.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare