Sunday, April 1, 2012

I need to get my laptop fixed.

Posted by austenfan at 4/01/2012 11:03:00 PM
It's either that or I buy a new laptop. However, since I don't have enough money to get myself a laptop, I would have to content myself with borrowing or using my phone to connect to the internet. Anyway, I still don't know what kind of notebook to buy (when I have the money to buy it). Should I consider buying a netbook or should I try looking at some tablet laptops and see if anything catches my eye?

What do you think? I'm not much of a techie so I don't know the pros and cons of each type of gadget. Haha. As long as it's durable and speedy enough, then I'm fine with it! It doesn't have to look very stylish, as long as it does the job well. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare