Sunday, April 22, 2012

Decluttering my desk

Posted by austenfan at 4/22/2012 02:42:00 PM
Most of the time, papers are scattered all over my desk that you almost can't see the top of it. Yeah, that's how little my working space is. I refuse to say it's because of my lack of organizational skills. Haha. Seriously, though, I think I might need to get some industrial shelving to store all those important documents in.

Wow, that sounded really professional of me. :) Anyway, how do you declutter your own desk? Do you arrange all your papers into neat little piles? Do you just throw away those files that you think you don't need anymore?

I can't seem to let go of most of my papers, though. They all look pretty important to me. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare