Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blogging to de-stress

Posted by austenfan at 4/04/2012 11:25:00 PM
I wonder if, this time, blogging can help me de-stress. It has worked before, and I hope it will again this time.

These past months has been frustrating for me. I'm sorry, but I won't be talking about it here. I just wanna let this out. I'm hoping by writing this down, I'll feel a little better afterwards.

Writing has always been a good stress reliever for me, I'm not really sure why. There's something about constructing sentences. It doesn't matter how simple or complex they are or if they make any sense or not. Writing, for me, is just... fun. I can't think of any other word for it.

That's one of the reasons why I blog. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare