Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thoughts of a hopeful romantic

Posted by austenfan at 3/04/2012 11:26:00 PM
I know it's probably irritating for some, but I can't help it. I am that type of person. I'm the type who cries watching romantic movies, who goes all giddy when watching sweet and mushy scenes, and who just can't help but feel really happy when I get to hear true and inspiring love stories.

Being a romantic is so much a part of me that I'm thinking of creating another blog for it - something that's more personal, where only I (and a selected few) can get to read my thoughts on love, love, and love. Haha.

Anyway, if you're a close friend, then you'll get to hear about this soon enough (if I decide to push through with it)!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare