Sunday, March 4, 2012

Missing buffet dinners

Posted by austenfan at 3/04/2012 12:14:00 AM
I miss eating at buffet dinners. I know it's not healthy, but there's some sort of joy in being free to eat anything you want (provided that it's available) without worrying that your bill will go over the top. Haha. And to have that variety of food laid out in front of you - sweet, isn't it? :)

Although I like buffets, I don't know a lot about them. I've only tried a few, but I know that there are a lot more out there which serves equally awesome tasting food! I guess I'm going to have to look them up in the internet for reviews.

Now, before I start planning to go on buffet dinners, I need have a budget plan first! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Quintessential Babble Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting Vector by Artshare